CodeLathe (a US based company), is looking for a passionate QA Automation Engineer to help do manual and automated testing of our software products.
We are looking for someone who is highly motivated and interested in figuring out how things work and then trying to come up with creative ways to see if it can be broken.
- Perform Automation test and manual test of CodeLathe’s products (FileCloud, Airsend and Tonido) before release
- Identity and Write new API Automation Tests and maintain the existing test suite.
- Configure automated tests to execute reliably and efficiently in CI/CD environments.
- Set up and maintain our FileCloud test labs with multiple testing environments.
- Test CodeLathe’s products (FileCloud, Tonido) before release.
- Participate in product development meetings and review requirements specifications and technical documents to provide feedback.
- Identify the test scenarios and write test plan documents based on functional requirements.
- Identify and document test cases based on the functional requirements
- Identify, record and document thoroughly and track bugs using the issue tracking system.
- Track and communicate test results in a timely, effective, and automated manner.
- Reproduce reported customer problems to help developers troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve issues.
- Experience writing automation test cases against a REST API using any modern language : Java, PHP, C# etc
- Experience working with Rest APIs and able to automate using APIs.
- Proven track record in identifying and implementing automated testing tools and frameworks.
- Bachelors Engineering degree with 2 or more years of professional software testing experience is required
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Must be proficient in the Windows environment with a working knowledge of Linux.
- Must be able to identify and write clear test scenarios, test plans and test cases from the requirements document
- Must have a working knowledge of Mobile devices with iOs and Android OS
- Must have knowledge using GIT.
- Must be able to communicate with a diverse development team and product management
- Must be available online from 8 am to 1 pm US Central Time
- Experience running Load Test is a plus
- Experience with performance or security testing is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, highly motivated and works with little or no supervision