Statement of Work
We're Payitoff, a student loan infrastructure company. Companies use our API to generate life-changing financial outcomes for their customers.
Our team is looking for help refreshing our brand and better communicating our value proposition to prospective customers (fintechs, financial institutions, enterprise and brands).
It's our belief that the best products don't win, the best communicated products do.
See below for a statement of work outlining the scope of this effort.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Bobby, CEO at Payitoff
Updated brand book and marketing site refresh
Basic but consistent components of Payitoff visual representation in all main touch points of the brand’s digital communication with its audience (website, social media, email, advertising), proceeding from the available visual style and the updated product design.
Why do we need an updated brand book?
- To more clearly communicate our value prop and better capture inbounds
- For reference in current and future product UI
- So that Payitoff has a chosen and approved visual style strategy for any notoriety efforts
Timing: 4-6 weeks
Updated Brand book:
- Target Audience
- Value Proposition
- Brand personality
- Brand values
^^^ We currently have most of these in our messaging platform, but need to refine with look and feel
- Logo (we have a logo but we’d like to update it, create rules on the use, exclusion zone, variations)
- Colors (based on current ones and of the updated product, choice of colors & rules on the use)
- Fonts & typography
- Mood board or images collection
- Tagline (and variations)
- Graphic elements for social networks: ****headers for the company page
- Graphic elements for email campaigns: 1 template + additional elements
- Graphic UI elements (icons, buttons, patterns, elements to fill the space)
Marketing site redesign:
- Developers / Docs
- Current Logo
- Colors & fonts in use
- Current website
- New product design
- Social media pages
- Example Sales Decks
- Product previews
- Payitoff Messaging Platform
- Customer List, Analog Businesses and Competition
Most materials will be provided after executing a mutual NDA
Bobby Matson (CEO)
Questions to a designer/creative studio
- Your approach: how would you work on this task, who’s on your team
- Please provide the relevant portfolio works
- What’s the estimated timing and budget for this specific scope of work