• Collaborate with engineering leadership to create a technical vision for future products.
• Mentor and pair with other developers, honing your coding, software design and leadership skillsets.
• Work remotely when you want, but also access any of our amazing offices, worldwide.
• 1-3 years of experience as a software engineer building applications and service-based systems.
• Strong communication skills.
• Experience and ambition for writing well-documented and clean code.
• Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
• Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio.
• Understanding of REST APIs and offline storage
• Experience with OneSignal, Code Push and Redux
• A desire to participate in all aspects of the development lifecycle from inception to implementation and support.
• The ability to thrive and in a self-directed environment.
• The ability to measure your result in business results rather than lines of code.
GLG is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 500,000 members and other experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group meetings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Headquartered in New York City, GLG’s 1,400 employees work from offices in 12 countries.