Builders with a vision and a passion for solving real world problems. That’s the best way to describe our team at Stable. Our researchers estimate that price risk for roughly 90% of commodities – like the food on our tables – cannot be hedged. In a world where volatility is more or less the norm, this represents a huge challenge. And at Stable, where we see a challenge, we also see an opportunity.
We have brought together experts in risk management, research, data science, technology and commercial development to help businesses around the world manage their commodity risk exposure. Our mission is to build the home of hedging. Stable is currently rolling out across the US, with teams in London, New York, Singapore and Bermuda.
About the Role
We are looking for a few exceptional Full Stack Engineers (front-end focused) to lead the development of our data analytics dashboard and client facing platform. In this role, you will be responsible for the overall development and implementation of our front-end web application and oversee the quality of the back-end APIs. You can expect to be involved in the full development process, from understanding key requirements from stakeholders, to implementing and deploying high quality front-end code.
To ensure success in this role, we are looking for someone who is quick in understanding business requirements, displays advanced programming skills, and is experienced designing web applications. The platform is very data focused, and any experience in prior data visualisation work will be highly advantageous! If you are interested, please prepare your CV and portfolio and contact us.
- Own the end-to-end development process for existing and new products.
- Meeting with relevant stakeholders to understand key requirements.
- Planning the structure and design of web pages.
- Oversee the architecture of back-end API services, ensuring the quality and scalability of the system.
- Implementing dashboard web pages functionality, including data visualisations.
- Ensure consistent design and user experience across the platform.
- Bachelor’s (or similar/higher) degree in computer science, mathematics, or other related fields.
- Previous experience as a full-stack engineer.
- Good understanding of client server architecture, especially in security and data protection.
- Highly experienced in front-end frameworks and languages such as Typescript, Angular, HTML, CSS, Tailwind.
- Knowledge of data visualisation libraries such as PlotlyJS is highly preferred.
- Experience working with time-series data is highly preferred.
- Familiarity working in Linux environments to deploy back-end systems.
- Working understanding of back-end frameworks such as Django, DRF
- Knowledge in data science or quantitative finance domain is a huge plus
- Preferred: Hybrid (WFH and 2 days a week in our London or New York Office)
- Work-from-home is also possible
Stable values diversity as a core tenant of the work we do and the businesses we serve. We are an
equal opportunity employer, indiscriminate of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship,
gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information or
any other protected characteristic.