At IDEX (idexinnovation.com), we believe strongly in the innovative power of people and are committed to empowering their creative potential. To do so, we provide our innovation and project management to companies with 200 or more employees, allowing every employee to freely express their ideas, plan them, and use them to benefit the employees, their customers, and their company.
We are a small, committed team that is rapidly growing. Our co-founders are two successful entrepreneurs who have established multi-million dollar businesses in markets across the globe. We have secured long-term funding and are ready to tackle this exciting, difficult challenge. If you share our vision and want to be part of the transforming force for the innovation scene, come and join us!
You will be responsible for turning UI/UX designs to actual code that will produce visual elements of our Innovation & Project Management Software that our users can interact with. You will work closely with both our product manager and with our backend developer.
- Backend: Java/Spring Boot/Maven
- Frontend: Reactjs/Redux
- Database: PostgreSQL
- Hosting: AWS EC2, S3, RDS
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable and maintainable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- At least 3 years of demonstrable experience building front web applications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Very good understanding of ReactJS and Redux
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Good understanding of WebSocket is a bonus
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficient understanding of how to best deploy a single-page web application in a cloud environment
- A general understanding of how the rest of our technology stack, apart from the frontend works would be a big advantage
- Ability to work independently and remotely while maintaining open lines of communication with others across the organization
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive criticism positively
- Full professional proficiency of English language skills
- Comfortable working in a startup environment where not everything is set in stone yet
How do you apply?
- Send your CV via email.
- A code challenge that takes 45-75 minutes to complete.
- A 30 minute initial interview.
- A 60 minute technical interview.
- Final decision.