Work location: Remote, China timezone is ok. Company has headquarters in Jakarta Indonesia, with offices also in Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines and US.
English is used at work, candidate must be proficient both in writing and verbal communication
Full-time position, 5 working days per week
工作待遇根据当地薪资水平和个人工作经验。仅参考，最终是跟HR聊。初级职位8k-16k 人民币，中级职位15k-30k 人民币，高级职位25k-50k人民币。
Compensation will be based on local market price and candidate’s professional experience. Final compensation will have to be negotiated with HR. For reference: Junior position: 8k-16k rmb, Medium position 15k-30k rmb, Senior position: 25k-50k rmb.
Payment method: Salary will be paid in USD, money is sent from outside China
Hiring process: 1 round of interview with HR. 2 rounds of technical interview. 2 days of work trial. Each step may take approximately 1 week. Process may differ slightly depending on the exact team that you’ll be interviewing with.
Xendit provides payment infrastructure across Southeast Asia, with a focus on Indonesia and the Philippines. We process payments, power marketplaces, disburse payroll and loans, provide KYC solutions, prevent fraud, and help businesses grow exponentially. We serve our customers by providing a suite of world-class APIs, eCommerce platform integrations, and easy to use applications for individual entrepreneurs, SMEs, and enterprises alike.
Our main focus is building the most advanced payment rails for Southeast Asia, with a clear goal in mind — to make payments across in SEA simple, secure and easy for everyone. We serve thousands of businesses ranging from SMEs to multinational enterprises, and process millions of transactions monthly. We’ve been growing rapidly since our inception in 2015, onboarding hundreds of new customers every month, and backed by global top-10 VCs. We’re proud to be featured on among the fastest growing companies by Y-Combinator.
Xendit's mission is to build digital infrastructure for Southeast Asia. We got started building payments, first focused on disbursements (money-out) for fintech. As Xendit has grown, we've built channels and connectors for accepting money-in, for pushing money out, and for holding money.
The Invoice team is building the UI and logic layers that helps both merchants and consumers interact with payment channels. In addition, we provide the platform that the Third Party Integrations team builds on - so the Xendit plugins for Shopify, WooCommerce, etc. use our invoice product as the basis for theirs.
职位一 Senior Software Engineer (Nodejs/Golang)
Have 4+ years of experience designing, developing and deploying large scale software applications
Have a Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in CS or equivalent experience
Are experienced in NodeJS or Go
Worked on RESTful APIs, micro services and high availability services
Transition fluidly from big picture business requirements and company standards to writing detailed technical specifications and user stories
Are comfortable in an ambiguous or fast-paced startup environment
Pick solutions that are fit for purpose, whether for critical transactional workflows or experimentation in marketing and CLM notifications
Communicate well with other developers throughout the organization
Enjoy talking with stakeholders to understand why a problem matters to them
Thrive on autonomy and have proven you can push towards a goal by yourself
Bonus points if you have:
Experience with customer data platforms and/or customer messaging systems (Segment, Twilio, etc)
Worked on event-based message triggering and sequencing
Worked on language localization and template customization
职位二 Frontend / Fullstack Engineer
- Recommended to have at least 2 years of engineering experience with proven management wins.
- Successful track record of developing quality software products and shipping production-ready software
- Strong knowledge of CSS and CSS preprocessors such as SASS, LESS
- Strong knowledge of Frontend application build tool such as webpack
- Strong knowledge of REST and pub/sub design patterns
- Experience with front end unit test frameworks such as jest, mocha
- Ability to mentor and level up other software engineers on your team
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Ability to break down complex product requirements into well-groomed user stories
- Familiarity with containerization, including docker and kubernetes
- Familiarity with implementing Front-end component framework
- Ability to architect distributed systems on cloud computing platforms such as AWS, GCP, or AliCloud (including serverless approaches)
- Ability to guide a team through refactoring high-throughput legacy code
- Data visualization skill using libraries such as D3.js
职位三 Senior Software Development Engineer in Test (QA)
- Intermediate to senior level of professional experience within the QA field
- Good level of understanding of the software development life cycle and lean/agile QA methodologies
- Hands on experience in test automation and e2e testing framework eg cypress
- Working knowledge of QA automation best practices using BDD frameworks such as Cucumber and Gherkin
- Good level of understanding of QA process, Test planning, Test case generation and Defect management(JIRA)
- A solid understanding of how REST APIs and the Browser DOM work, and the ability to debug errors using tools such as Postman and your favourite browser’s developer tools
- Enjoy working in a group and collaborate with cross functional teams to get things done
- A critical thinker, an innovator, creative and has good problem solving skills
- API test automation experience
- Communicate well