At Temple we strive to create things we're proud of. We're a fully remote design studio with international clients. We believe in creative flexibility and love to learn new tools&disciplines. We offer a full-service design team to our clients.
We always start with the same question: "How can we make this great?"
Who we're looking to meet:
We're looking for a designer with the right attitude. Skills, tools and style are all teachable; yet attitude is from within. We're looking for lovely people who are eager to design great experiences, love to learn new methods and can humbly evolve their style with us.
Most of your work will revolve around UI/UX Design & Brand Identity Design, but expect to work in diverse disciplines as we're small team.
International clientele means flexible working hours, but also working in the evening depending on your timezone.
This is a permalance position that's fully remote. Be wherever you love to be 😊
What kind of clients?
We try to work with good people who're working on exciting projects.
We're currently working on the future of sports technology with Supersapiens, exploring innovative ways design can help the medical industry with Arkray, and helping GQ Turkey reach new audiences. We also love working on our in-house projects.
- Impeccable English
- High speed internet access
- Obsession over the details
- You design clean. (Name your files, layers, groups properly!)
Would be nice if
- You have experience in Sketch, Flinto, Webflow, Abstract, Notion, Keynote
- You hate Adobe but you also know how to use Adobe Suite when needed
- You know Apple HIG like the back of your hand
- You exist in the Apple ecosystem
We don't care about
- Your gender, orientation, skin color, religion, whatever. You be you. We care about how you design.
The services we offer our clients
- UI/UX Design
- Brand Identity Design
- 3D Design & Rendering
- Social Media Design
- Presentation Design
- Motion Design
- Art Direction
- Product Design
Contact via email.