地点要求：在加拿大或美国， 城市不限， 远程工作。
联络方式是一个Google Form, 请填写基本问题后, 我们看过您的简历会和您联系。
目前创业团队已经获得来自数位行业资深大拿的天使投资，并已经对外发布了产品的beta版本。我们现诚聘一名Full Stack全栈开发工程师加入我们的研发团队，以更快和更好地scale up我们的产品。岗位为兼职，表现优异者可转全职。
● 5 年以上 Web 开发经验
● 熟练掌握Java (spring boot, mybatis 等常用的服务端框架)
● 熟练掌握Linux 操作系统
● 熟悉 desktop/mobile SPA的开发和部署
● 熟悉SEO和网站数据分析（Google Analytics）
● 时薪，根据经验确定薪酬。 转全职后可有Stock option.
Our mission at Penguin Benefits is to help families access their benefits with ease.
Help Working Parents Access Parental Leave Benefits With Ease
We help expecting parents access their parental leave with ease and confidence. As new parents embrace the joy and responsibilities of parenthood, a lot of important planning takes place. Navigating maternity and parental leave benefits can be very confusing - consisting of job protection laws at both the state and federal levels, group short term disability insurance, employer benefits and policies, and state disability or paid family leave benefits. According to a research on the key challenges for new parents - 32% of new parents didn’t understand the Family Medical Leave Act prior to having a child, 38% did not understand short-term disability insurance, and 49% of new moms did not meet with their HR to develop a leave plan.
We clear the confusion for families on HR, insurance, and benefits processes that are too important to be misunderstood.
Tremendous Growth Opportunity
We are a silicon valley Insurtech/HRtech startup backed by prominent angel investors, who are experts and leaders in leave management and insurance industries. This role has tremendous opportunity to grow with the company. As one of the earliest members of Penguin, you will work closely with the CEO, our partners, and customers, to iterate on our product. You will help drive product and technical roadmaps. You'll get support and advice from our technology advisor, who is/was a technology executive in various Silicon Valley high growth technology startups and the world’s largest internet technology companies.
Roles and Responsibilities
You will build a cloud-based, fast, responsive web application to help expecting parents learn about their paid parental leave benefits. You will implement security features needed to safeguard client’s privacy. You need to love the start-up environment and be self-motivated. You are a strong engineer who can commit to fast product iteration and delivery. You need to be obsessed about user experience. You need to be a great team player and work well with our small and talented team.
● Very experienced in building consumer-facing Web applications, with track record of successful launch
● Very familiar with responsive and scalable web application development and best practices
● Familiar with desktop/mobile SPA development
● Familiar with building and deployment on AWS platform
● Able to work in full development cycle from spec to launch
● Attentive to details and passionate for building a great user experience
● Good team player with excellent communication and collaboration skills
● Familiar with UI/UX design and prototyping tools
● Good understanding of algorithms
● Familiar with SEO and/or Web analytics
● Experience in leading project teams and mentoring junior developers