Run The World is a venture-backed virtual event platform funded by a16z, Founders Fund, Will Smith and Kevin Hart. We have raised $15M and have customers from 150 countries.
Run The World was selected as one of the most innovative companies by FastCompany in 2021. We were recently featured in Techcrunch, Wired, Forbes, Inc Magazine and Vogue.
We are looking for a creative and experienced 3D Generalist, who will be the core mind behind our newest product - virtual event venues. He/she will be responsible to design engaging and innovative virtual venues who will be responsible to design engaging and innovative virtual venues for companies and people to host events.
- Collaborate with creators, architects, and art directors to create 3D assets and virtual environments for real-time and multi-platform applications.
- Texturing, lighting, and look-development for 3D objects and virtual environments.
- Optimize and revise topology and textures of the models from creators or downloaded resources to match style guides, ensuring the performance in applications.
- Create, ideate concepts for what the new venues should look like.
- 3+ years of professional 3D real-time games asset production experience
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Maya, Zbrush, 3Ds Max, or Blender.
- Proficiency in optimizing assets - topology reduction, draw call reduction, texture baking
- Have expertise in Unity shading and lighting; proficiency in various shader techniques
- Organic and hard-surface modeling and texturing
- Knowledge of PBR based workflows and software (e.g. Substance Designer / Painter / Alchemist).
- Good verbal communication and teamwork skills
- Online portfolio consisting of current personal and recent professional work
- Experience in designing and modeling architectural based environments
- Experience building virtual venues, architecture, or space planning a plus
- Experience in developing with shader language
- Experience in prototyping with C#.
- Experience in Github or related version management systems
Positions are full-time and include a competitive salary, benefits, and equity stake in the company.
Positions are based remotely