We believe intelligent supply chain functionality is inevitable and will significantly benefit growers, makers, brands, sellers, regulators, and consumers. At Venzee, we're building the foundation for a future where seamless, accurate, automated data flow simplifies processes, removes friction, and creates value for all those that rely on the myriad of data and information surrounding any product, anywhere.
Venzee's mission is to unlock shareholder value by creating intelligent technology that removes friction from the global supply chain. Our products disrupt and displace inefficient manual processes in favor of integrated, machine-driven solutions.
As a developer, you’ll work closely with the Architect to implement new features in the product. You’ll be involved in backend and API development. As part of an Agile team, you’ll participate in Backlog Grooming and planning sessions to help prioritizing the work and estimating the size of the features. In time, you will also be tasked with proactively improving the reliability of our applications. You’ll report to the CTO.
Venzee Mesh is adaptor API that help moving the data between PIM software to more than 400 different retailers in the world. Built on AWS, we've develop a serverless, event-drivent SaaS product that can be configured to move any kind of product from an no anywhere.
We're taking advantage of AWS Lambda service and rely on webhooks for asynchronous notification. If you like latest technology and architecture design, you'll love working with us !
- Provide strong leadership and strategic guidance in the development of the feature
- With Architect, develop and manage the KPI related to Development
- Work with the architect to ensure that the automated tests are included in our CI/CD process.
- Help the support/QA teams to identify bugs, define repro steps and then develop the fixes.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest innovation in software development, including processes and tools
- Participate in the growth of the Dev team (hiring process, training, coaching)
- Work with the support/integration teams to identify problems and patterns, then define the appropriate strategy to avoid those issues in the future.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years as a developer
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of Jira or other task management tool is a must
- Have a deep understanding of the main AWS product/solution
- Serverless AWS suite
- Knowledge of development pattern
- Event Driven Architecture
- Knowledge of branching strategy using Git/Github
- Experience with Docker containers
- Used to TDD as the main development strategy
- Create Unit test to ensure quality of Work
- Design new component according to the architecture guidelines
- Maintain the CI/CD process
- Experience as a lead/senior developer is a plus
- Degree in computer science is a plus
- Experience in e-commerce is a plus
- Ability to communicate well and able to adjust his language according to the crowd
- Leadership and being proactive are part of the quality we are looking for
- Experience implementing processes that ensure high performance and team efficiency
- Team player, effective motivator, coach, and listener; highly self-directed
- All round strong sense of passion, enthusiasm and a sense of humor!
- English writing/speaking is a must
- Remote work
- Week of 40h
- Unlimited time-off policy
- No travel required
- Starting Date : ASAP
- Job Type: Full-time
- COVID-19 considerations: Nothing special as it's a remote job.
$60,000 — $90,000
How do you apply?
Send your resume to us via email and put "backend job" in the title please.