SideShift.ai, the no sign up crypto exchange is hiring a Backend Engineer. Good job! 🎈
To slot in with our stack we are looking for someone who has strong experience with TypeScript, PostgreSQL, Redis and GraphQL. Our team is tight-knit and growing. You will have an integral role in shaping what SideShift.ai becomes.
Join us and build automated cryptocurrency services that don't suck.
- Design, build, and maintain SideShift.ai.
- Take ownership of the SideShift.ai backend.
- Ship. Your ideas will make it into live products in no time.
- Experience with TypeScript, PostgreSQL, Redis and GraphQL.
- Have developed production software professionally.
- Able to join team meetings in EU/Asia timezones (but we try to avoid meetings as much as possible).
// NICE TO HAVE
- Previous work with exchanges or wallets is a big bonus.
- Experience with financial markets is a plus.
- EU/Asia timezone preferred.
- An appreciation for memes.
- Salary paid in a SideShift.ai supported crypto of your choice.
- Join an early-stage startup with traction (seven figure weekly volume) and key industry partnerships.
- Ship from the start. Your ideas actually lead to product developments with us.
- Remote first - work wherever you feel most productive.
- Flexible vacation policy.
PLEASE NOTE: SideShift.ai will pay fair market rates based on your experience.
$60,000 — $100,000
How do you apply?
Be sure to include in your application:
- Your Github and/or resume.
- Your technical impression of SideShift.ai (one paragraph).
- Salary requirements.
Please keep your answers short and include the word "satoshi" so we know you read these instructions.