Surprise.com is fundamentally changing how people work, by engaging employees and providing impactful analytics to people operations professionals. To continue scaling our impact, we’re committed to hiring builders who are inspired by our team’s guiding principle: to derive a tremendous sense of purpose to make anything we touch be the best it can be.
** Your impact:**
As an Illustrator at Surprise.com, you will have the ability to shape our application, as well as to help us bring better appreciation and engagement to employees of companies around the world. You’ll work in conjunction with our developers, designers, Product organization, and the rest of the company, in order to help us build delightful and performant software. You’ll be responsible for creating illustrations across our app, marketing website, self-service platform, emails and helping us shape/define our brand language across all of our new territories.
Your typical day:
- Help create illustrations and images across our website, mobile app, emails and other marketing materials, animation, motion graphics
- Use After Effects to create fun animation that fit well within existing UI (web, apps, newsletters)
- Use SHR Style for vector-based illustrations that work best for animation purposes
- Preparing assets for our products
- Collaborating with product designers, animators, and marketing team members to bring life to complex concepts that will educate, empower, and delight our users
- Exploring a variety of illustration styles alongside the brand team
- UI design skills for responsive web and native app platforms
- 3-5 years of experience designing and illustrating for consumer products or consumer-oriented marketing campaigns
- Strong illustration skills, understanding of design systems and branding, UI animation/motion design, Experience with gamification would be a plus.
- Ability to discuss your animations with the design team, work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines, act upon critique and design feedback
- Background in visual, UI, interaction/animation design and demonstrated ability to tell compelling stories through motion
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, industrial design, or interior design, or equivalent experience, Online portfolio with animation examples
- Expert level skills in Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects skills) Figma & Sketch
薪酬范围：人民币15k - 25k。因为在国内暂时没有公司实体，所以无法缴纳社保。