We are building the future of work. As many companies are moving to a fully remote set-up they are facing a ton of new challenges. Here at Portal, we are on a mission to help remote companies onboard and pay people around the world. Read our Manifesto here.
Our MVP is built using a low-code platform and third-party APIs and we are looking for an experienced Engineering Lead to join our team full-time and help us bring it to a whole new level. Your main responsibility will be to lead Portal product development and make sure we continuously integrate to make our product better.
What you will do:
- Lead an engineering team and make sure it ships quality product consistently hitting deadlines on a very aggressive timeline
- Find ways to solve technical challenges and build things that were never built before to create out-of-this-world experience for our users
- Own engineering vision including technologies choice, team composition, development processes, coding standards, test, and release strategies
- Help to recruit and onboard new engineers to the team
- Proven ability to build software (you built cool things on your own before and love doing it)
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience with ReactJS, JS, PHP, or Python
- 2+ years of leading engineering teams
- Fluent English
Our perfect candidate:
- Not afraid to build things that were never built before
- Inspire the best in others and know how to lead people
- Consistently execute
What we offer:
- A team that will challenge you to grow and fight for you when needed
- Direct influence over product decisions
- Competitive compensation, bonuses and benefits
- Learn super fast from building a high-growth startup
- Flexible schedule and fully remote position
- Open, creative, and no bs culture
$90,000 — $120,000
Anywhere in the world
How do you apply?
To apply send email to us with the following:
- Your CV or LinkedIn
- In few words: What you do better than anyone else you know?
- In few words: Why are you applying for this position?
- Link to your Twitter, personal web, and/or anything else on the internet that will help us better understand you