Wisevu Inc. (pronounced Wiseview) is a well established and highly experienced Canadian remote digital marketing agency that was established in 2008.
Our philosophy is to help companies involved in activities that contribute to the betterment of our communities and our world achieve their organizational objectives, by implementing our industry leading online marketing strategies & tactics at mutually beneficial rates.
We are a steadily growing team of highly experienced, skilled, passionate and humble remote web designers, developers, content marketers, SEO and social media experts specializing in serving the medical, local business and non-profit/charity sectors.
Wisevu offers a very stable, secure, flexible, fun and highly educational career opportunity which has unlimited potential for personal, professional and financial growth.
We are looking for:
A new, full-time remote team member who is a very passionate, talented and experienced web designer looking for a new career with a well established remote agency.
We are looking for someone who has very high attention to detail, is fluent at communicating and writing in English, and is well versed and experienced in website design.
Education and Experience:
- University Degree (BA or BBA or MA or MBA) in Web Design, Graphic Design or a similar degree.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in website design at an agency.
- Experienced with Photoshop and Illustrator or similar industry leading design software.
- Experienced in frontend development using WordPress page builders. Sometimes you will be designing sites in PSD, other times you will be designing directly in Wordpress using Gutenburg, Genesis, Beaver Builder or Elementor as well as using element packs to jump-start the design process.
- Fluent at communicating verbally in English, since you will be communicating with the SEO team, content team, development team, PPC team, social media team as well as clients.
- A workspace free of distraction. This job is for someone who enjoys working from home or a coworking space vs a "digital nomad" who is constantly moving around, which has proven to be very distracting and inefficient.
- A download speed of at least 25 Mbps and upload speed of at least 5 Mbp
You should be able to provide 5 hours of overlap with the 9am-5pm EST workday (Monday - Friday). Ideally you should be available in the mornings from 9am EST onward.
However, we are flexible, one day prior notice of availability from 10am - 3pm or similar timing is fine.
What will you do
You will work directly with clients and our team of SEOs, web developers, content writers, social media professionals and business experts in a fun and fast paced environment to strategically deliver core online marketing services including: innovative website designs, UX improvements, conversion rate optimization (CRO), PPC ads, social media ads and more.
You will be involved in web design projects from conception to launch and continually working to improve clients’ websites (design, UI/UX, CRO) and all other digital marketing designs by working with our team of experts to create highly effective web pages and ads that are crafted for optimal user experience, search engine rankings and conversions.
Your key responsibilities will include the following:
a) conducting competitor/benchmark analysis to come up with design ideas
b) converting content wireframes to functional and beautiful website pages
c) improving existing web pages
d) performing full web design audits across client sites to identify areas of short and long-term opportunities
e) creating social media ads
f) leading and communicating with the web development team to ensure error free websites.
g) UX and CRO optimization of wireframes and landing pages.
h) challenging the status quo and consistently identifying areas for improvement, diagnosing issues and working to solve them.
- Working remotely: Work from the comfort of your own home office or workspace.
- Flexible schedule: Only 5 hours of overlap with the 9am-5pm EST workday (Monday - Friday). Weekends are also optional for additional income.
- Vacations/Holidays: Very flexible, and longer than other companies.
- Fun and highly educational career opportunity: Paid premium quality certification courses to develop your knowledge and skills and one-on-one training from highly experienced digital marketers with over 15 years of experience.
Salary: Very competitive salary which will be negotiated during our interview based on competencies, skills and experience. Salary starting in the range of $2000-$3000 CAD/month.
Bonuses: On meeting quarterly KPIs.
Other Benefits: There are many other benefits that come along with working at Wisevu, which we can discuss in more detail during our interview.
Your next steps are:
Interested candidates should submit the following to us:
A resume along with cover letter
2-3 website design samples of projects you worked on that you are proud of showcasing your skills by using a screen recording software called useloom.com to record your screen and explain your role including which front end page builders you are experienced in (example: Genesis, Elementor, Beaver Builder...).
Here is a video explaining how to install and use loom: https://youtu.be/_fxBJ6u-_MI Please include your face in the recording (this is the default setting in useloom). Also if you prefer another screen recording software this is fine as well.
Please include a link to this recording in your email.
We look forward to meeting you and hopefully working together for many great years to come.