Build on a better platform that supports far-reaching content distribution, impactful conversion, and unparalleled loyalty.
Here is what you need to know about our devOps team:
- We are growing! Now we surve ~ 90M unique users /mo
- We have ~ 250 servers on AWS
- We automate everything
- We are keeping our stack up to date
- We are testing all new technologies
- We are targeting enterprise grade reliability and resiliency
- Establish the best practices of DevOps Engineering.
- Work effectively as a member of an agile team.
- Configure build and release pipelines for cloud solutions.
- Actively troubleshoot any issues, catching and solving issues before launch.
- Design and maintain solutions for operational administration, system / data backup, disaster recovery and security / performance monitoring of AWS environments
- Create and maintain tools, solutions and microservices related to the deployment and operation platform
- Update processes and design new processes as needed.
- Automate operational processes in compliance with our security requirements.
- Excellent knowledge in AWS services
- Expertise in Kubernetes including Istio and Kiali, Prometheus and Grafana, OpenTracing and Jaeger
- Expertise in CI/CD including Teamcity, Gitops and ArgoCD
- Expertise in Terraform, Ansible
- Expertise in setting up, configuring, maintaining (backup/restore procedures, scaling) of MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, Memcached
- Expertise in Nginx, Varnish, uWSGI
How do you apply? Just shoot us a note with your resume.