Yolobe is an early stage post-revenue SaaS start-up solving an intractable societal problem. We are seeking senior engineers to join our scrappy family. We want to talk to you if you are seeking to apply all your ingenuity, creativity and technical capabilities to solving real, meaningful and complex societal problems. In success you will be joining a company we are certain will be one of the more important technology companies to emerge in the past decade; one with global ambitions and (eventually) tens of thousands of resource rich interconnected networks serving tens of millions of people.
We are conducting an entire redesign of our app and web.
• Java and NodeJS Microservices
• MS Bot Framework
• Multi-cloud: Azure and AWS
• Mobile: React Native
• are a full-stack engineer with large scale enterprise software development experience a plus
• have 5+ years of hands-on coding and development experience
• get excited about solving complex problems and building solutions for our customers and users
• adept in product design and usability
• demonstrated ability to ship a high impact product
• have experience building software following Agile and iterative development practices
• believe the best software emerges from a deep understanding of customers and users and are willing to engage with them often
• experienced with Docker containerized deployments
• demonstrate an understanding of other aspects of growing a business, beyond the technical side
• hold an advanced degree
• solid understanding of Data Science and Machine Learning is a plus
• previous start-up experience is a big plus
Full stack development, mobile app development, agile, product minded
Entry level job and opportunity marketplace for the mobile generation
Yolobe stands for 'Your life only better." It is a software company based out of Chicago, IL solving an intractable societal problem. The company mission is to dramatically improve the lives of teenagers, young adults and working age people with disabilities everywhere by connecting them to career and employment related opportunities like jobs, internships, education, events, professionals and much more. Yolobe has built an entry level job and opportunity marketplace for the mobile generation. Marketplace participants are job and opportunity seekers, employers, schools, community based organizations, states, cities and municipalities, workforce agencies, rehabilitative hospitals, and much more.
In the past few years Yolobe has grown to over 70 customers who use the software to connect job and opportunity seekers to the career opportunities and supportive services they need to succeed. The platform includes a mobile app on iOS and Android, an AI powered chatbot available via SMS/text and Facebook Messenger, and an administration console for effective user management and permissions, reporting and analytics, third party integration capabilities with job providers like Zip Recruiter and resources and supportive from other sources. The company recently expanded the platform to allow employers to participate.