- Strictly no recruiters or outsourced dev teams
Sitemate is on a mission to connect the heavy industries - construction, engineering and manufacturing in real-time
Our first product - Dashpivot, is a platform where organisations standardise their operating procedures in a new digital format. Dashpivot is a new way to capture, organise and track work in the office and on-site - with user-friendly software structured around the daily work of people, projects and teams.
Customers can track progress in real-time and analyse how their business performs by extracting insights.
We’re unique in this space, with a real focus on UX and producing great software that our customers love to use:
- Capterra: https://capterra.com/p/178010/Dashpivot/
- G2 Crowd: https://www.g2.com/products/dashpivot/reviews
- Trust Radius: https://www.trustradius.com/products/dashpivot-by-sitemate/reviews?o=recent
What you’ll do
As a mobile app engineer, you will focus on creating great mobile applications. You will care about the user experience and deliver well designed, testable and resilient mobile applications.
You will be instrumental in driving our mobile application roadmap forward. Focus on efficiently delivering software that our users will rave about. You will also evangelise modern development and testing practices - and constantly trying to find the right balance between clean code, UX, quality and speed.
You will be an active member of the engineering team, collaborating on all aspects of software development. Participate in our lightweight agile processes - including short iterations/sprints, automated daily standup meetings and weekly 1:1s between members from our product and engineering teams.
What we’re looking for
- A positive attitude - you care about your work, users and colleagues.
- A transparent and clear communicator - even when it is challenging.
- Able to write clean code and deliver efficiently.
- Always learning and a drive for continual improvement.
- Thrive on challenging one’s self daily.
- 4+ years professional software development experience
- Experience with React & React NativeNode & Full-stack experience
- Nice to have - MEAN Stack experience
Why work with us
We’re growing and are at the start of creating something big - with real impact. Making great software that enables our customers to be more efficient and save real costs.
We’re building out an engineering hub in Melbourne, with head office in Sydney and remote team members around the world.
- Remote and flexible working conditions
- Small, but high performing team with a great culture
- Ability to join early and have a big global impact
- Modern technologies, tools & processes
- Competitive salary & equity