When you create something, you should own it.
This is as true in real life as it is in the digital world. 🌍
Crossbell is a platform for owning your social activities, composed of a ****progressive Ethereum Layer 2 blockchain and a set of smart contracts. Crossbell has a core app called xSync that aims to bring ownership back to Web2 creators by letting them automatically sync their content on-chain for free, which leads to data sovereignty, enforced copyright, and monetization. Crossbell is initiated by Natural Selection Labs, which is also the team behind RSS3, backed by top investors including Arweave, Coinbase, Coinshares, Dapper Labs, Dragonfly, Fabric, and Hashkey.
We want you to:
- Set continuous delivery and continuous improvement in front-end development,
- Translating UI designs and UX wire-frames into high-quality codes
- Optimizing components for maximum performance
We’d like to hear from you if you:
- have 3+ years of professional experience working with React Native
- Knowledge of user interface design and responsive designs
- Worked in Web3 or related fields for more than 2 years
- Have great communication and writing skills
- Have a positive mindset and continuous-learning attitude
- A chance to directly participate in the Internet revolution and make the world a better place
- Opportunities to contribute to the world’s top Web3 projects
- A team of loving and competent companions!
- FULLY-REMOTE role with very flexible working hours
- An AWESOME & CARING company culture
- Competitive allowances and benefits
- We are committed to diversity and welcome talented applicants from all walks of life to apply! All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
At Natural Selection Labs, we are dedicated to creating a free information society.
All our work is open-source on GitHub: https://github.com/Crossbell-Box
We are a globally distributed organization: all our members work remotely from different countries, including the US, Japan, New Zealand, the UK, and China. We promote flexible working hours, so both early birds and night owls are welcome!
Our team is equal, open, and free. Since our establishment, we have made tremendous progress and are incredibly proud of the team culture and atmosphere that teammates experience in our organization.