Gradual is the first all-in-one community platform, bringing all community-led experiences under one roof - events, content, connections, and much more. Gradual is white-labeled and is built with versatility in mind, making it easy adapting to your own community under your brand.
You will join our China team work remotely with other China/ US team members.
All our employees are working remotely.
- Developing the latest user-facing features using React.js
- Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Learn anfd understand user interactions
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Understanding of progressive web apps
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with GraphQL
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with a frontend testing framework
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Knowledge of Agora and WebRTC is a plus
- English writing is required, verbal is a plus