Full stack software developer
Ø Job Description:
We are looking for a highly skilled full stack developer to produce scalable software solutions for our main website, iletpro back office and our pioneering Artificial Intelligence (AI) conversational platform. You will work with a cross-functional team who is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a full stack developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, third-party libraries. Our ideal candidate will have expert knowledge of software development processes and solid experience testing and evaluating our current systems. If finding issues and fixing them with beautiful, meticulous code are among the talents that make you tick, we’d like to hear from you.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness development,
- Experience in working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements,
- Experience with cloud message APIs,
- Design and build tools and frameworks to automate development, testing, and deployment,
- Track, document, and maintain software system functionality, leveraging opportunities to improve engineering productivity,
- Work with product managers and user experience designers to influence the strategy for the next wave of product features and system capabilities.
Ø Skills and Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in IT,
· 5+ years’ experience software development,
· Proven ability to document design processes, including development, tests, analytics, and troubleshooting,
· Experience with rapid development cycles in a web-based environment,
· Strong scripting and test automation abilities,
· Excellent knowledge of modern technologies and web patterns (REST API, Single Page Applications),
· Experience building cross-browser and cross-device responsive interfaces,
· Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language PHP and Laravel framework,
· Experience with all levels of operations of Mysql.
· HTML, CSS,
· React framework, redux, redux-saga,
· Unix/Liunx operate,
Ø Benefits and compensation
· Competitive salary,
· Bonus depending on performances,
· Flexible working hours, you can work on a flexible plan during a week,
· Employee Share Option, a successful candidate may be offered to Non-voting shares of iletpro ltd.
Ø Company & Business Summary
iletpro is a fast-growing property information technology start-up based in Bristol. Currently our main income revenue is based on letting & managing residential properties. iletpro Ltd operates online through the iletpro mobile website to serve landlords and tenants national wide.
AI conversational platform
We are developing AI conversational platform for letting & management agents by using AI technologies, BIG DATA technologies, a white-label AI property framework API and our automated back office system to automatically provide customer services.
Grant & investment
iletpro Ltd was the recipients of the grant £37,000 of Scale-up 4 Growth (UWE) and £40,000 (UWE), respectively. iletpro Ltd is a resident member at SETsquared Bristol, which is the Global No. University growth incubator.