About the app
Developing an app for the Rocket Chat Ommnichannel feature set. The app is to integrate Wechat’s Message API so that Rocket Chat can receive and respond to messages from a connected Wechat Official Account. Handle all file types supported by the Line Message API when sending and receiving messages on Rocket Chat.
Access Token and account set up
Takes access token provided to the Rocket Chat App and stores it for calling Weixin API.
Send and Receive various message types**
Choose from various types of messages to send to users including:
• Text Messages
• Image Messages
• Voice Messages
• Video Messages
• Short Video Messages
• Geographic Location Messages
• Link Messages
Receive Event Pushes
- Following/Unfollowing Event
- Event of Scanning QR Code with Parameters
- Event of Reporting Geographic Location
- Custom Menu Event
- Event of Tapping Menu to Pull Message
- Event of Tapping Menu to Redirect to URL
Handle Weixin Passive Reply
From Rocket Chat
- Setting Industries
- Getting Configured Industry Information
- Getting Template ID
- Getting Template List
- Deleting Templates
- Sending Message Templates
- Event Push
Passing weixin errors to Rocket Chat. https://developers.weixin.qq.com/doc/offiaccount/en/Message_Management/API_Call_Limits.html
- Sync user list onto rocket.chat
- get user information and sync to rocket.chat
- blacklist users on weixin from rocket.chat
- syncing user tags from weixin onto rocket.chat
Broadcast messages to a number of users at once
Sending a message through line to a number of users at once in 1 on 1 chats.
(To be determined) Customer Service Management
Weixin has a new customer service tool. Evaluate and quote for the following.
- Assigning specific Rocket.Chat agents automatically from weixin API.
- Match Rocket.Chat agent name to weixin prefix.